Statement from the committee
Cancelation of the tournament.
We are sure this will come as a surprise to no one, but with the cancellation of the Calgary Stampede, and in accordance with the new rules put in place by the Government of Alberta, The Stampede 7's rugby tournament will be cancelled for the 2020 season. We are saddened by the decision but stand by the rules dictated by the province.
We will still be here to answer any questions and will work to provide an amazing tournament for you in 2021.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
- Stampede 7's board
Best practices and everyday preventive actions from CDC include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20-seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow or shoulder.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surface.