At this point in time we DO NOT intend to cancel or reschedule the tournament.
As we prepare for the 2020 Stampede 7's Rugby Tournament, the safety and wellbeing of our participants, volunteers, event staff, and spectators is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the developments related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) including updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Alberta Health Services, and World Health Organization, and are committed to keeping all participants informed as we get closer to July.
Best practices and everyday preventive actions from CDC include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20-seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow or shoulder.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surface.
|Premier||$2000 plus belt buckles|
|Club||$500 plus belt buckles|
|Club||$500 and belt buckles|
|*||Winners Kit Bags|
Check out our news page
room rate $179.00/night +taxes (Room rate for up to 4 people)
room rate is valid July 2nd - 5th
please book prior to 1st June 2020
5940 Blackfoot Trail SE, Calgary, AB T2H 2B5